Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Left_bar_bleue20/20sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Empty
PostSubject: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Left_bar_bleue20/20sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Phsssssssss
Say something about the video so its not just a random linkk
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:35 pm

....wait do you actually believe that shin?
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:32 am

yes I do. I regularly participate in aura and energy training irl....I'm able to sense energies and see/read auras...it's okay if you don't believe in this stuff....but please don't dis people who do please....to some like me it's not silly and totally real
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Alright, when you say you can read/sense auras, what does that mean and can anyone do it?
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:30 pm

yeah but it actually takes alot of practice.....I can only see a few portions of a person's aura and I've been practicing it for two years now
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:08 am

well, what does it mean/ entail to have this ability?

Last edited by link mart hobo#7 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 am

Okay you guys........this stops before one of you gets offended.....
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 pm

no, I'm actually curious. o.o
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 pm

yeah sorry if I sound irritated hehe^^ I'm sick after all so my answers are gonna be alittle.....mehX3
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:37 pm

you didn't sounds irritated shin, aggy was talking more to me than to you I think.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:46 pm

meh well anywho...you really don't need to have anything special to do those things.....look it up and see for yourself....like I said anyone can do it, it just takes lots of practice is all
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:49 pm

well, I was also wondering what it meant. too lazy to go look it up, besides, usually there are different views for these kinds of things, I might find something different than what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 pm

nah it's all a really general thing....just like numerology and astrology...I'm really into this stuff...basically aura is the living energy that we all posses....and it's made up of different colors. from the colors you can tell a person's personality, emotions, things they're going through and such. aura is affected by anything and everything that a person does or things that go on around said person. as for energies you actually can sense those naturally. if someone who's energized and happy is near then they have an abundance of energies flowing out of them...these can affect aura as well.....but as I was saying. when you're near this person you'll feel energized and happy too right? that person's excess energy is basically flowing out and searching for an outlet to flow into. energies are constantly around us and as human beings we're like sponges for these energies, so the energy will then flow to you or others around you.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm

uh-huh. fascinating. I'll forever be skeptical, but it's not that it's not interesting.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 pm

eh well skeptics will be skeptics.....I guess this stuff has to actually been practiced or witnessed to be believed in....next anime meet I'll read your aura.......
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 am

sure, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h   sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sdfkjdfascd,hj"{O"acfsng,h
Page 1 of 1