Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell Us About Your Characters!

Go down 
+18
Laufeyson
ChiKiUn
Seigael
Mew Felicia
10000kWizard
ketsueki akairaikouarashi
megothrough300
link mart hobo#7
AkeylaGingetsuei
kabutoishot
misakiro
Hiro
lunestrick
Daisy Lee Night
shinyuu
Suitchi
koji minamoto
Aggea
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Kay so I'm gonna post my thrid character!! ^^

Name: Anglise Carefare (Miju)
Alt: Secondary
origin: possibly .hack like she origanlly was...possibly not
Apperance: She has blong pig-tails, and is constantly changing outfits, most of the time to match her blue eyes.
Abilities: >.< I know she uses spells!!
Personality: She is much more reasponcible then Aggea, and has paid more attension to edication then Aggea ever did. Miju is not as laid back as Aggea and trys to think things through more often. She prefers to look before she leaps. Miju loves to read and does her best to remain lovable and an treat to be around.
Favorite food: Grapefriute, bannas, grapes, and chinese food!

More: She aqquired the nickname, "Miju" for her paper name when she used to play online games. She played more games then just The World. If you search her room, look under her computer desk in a old dust coated box, you'll find some shinnering game gear~~
She was a gaming addict. From early childhood, the loss of her cousin seprated her from the others. She no longer wanted to have anything to do with people. She didn't want to see them, to look at them. To never make eye contact, because you never know then someone isn't the person you thought that they were.
One day, while playing a game, she met someone online that went under the name of "Touka". The two soo became friends, and realized that they went to the same school.
Her name was Dakota Ansem. She was the frienlist, cutest red head that anyone could ever meet. At the time, she was dateing Vicotr Basit, but they broke up in time. The break up never really seprated them though.
Anglise still prefered to be called by her online name "Miju", not wanting to be called by any other name.
How did she get her magic?
Secert! Secret!

pic: http://linkmarthobo56.deviantart.com/art/First-Pic-Of-Miju-142616961

[I know I'm haveing an off spelling day >.<]

Last edited by Aggea on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file
Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Ahaha Aggea are my school memories <3 I would have days where I would try to be her! Although no one noticed...
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

phase points : 1198

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Full name: misakiro kuchira asakura
Age: Pending through rps^^. She's normally gonna be shown as 18 or 16.
Alt: this one is my first misa^^.
Asakura clan area: she's the main clan.
Personality: Misa is a hyper active girl with a loving disposition. she's friendly but usually uses that to hide how much she's hurting inside. she loves to talk to everyone and anyone. she's the kind of girl who thinks everyone has good in them but if you get her mad she'll wipe the floor with you.
Equipment:She'll use whatever she can find but mostly uses twin guns.
Favorite food: she loves anything sweet
appearence: she has long red hair and purple eyes. she wears a pink top thats striped with black lines and a yellow skirt along with light blue bell bottom pants.
other info:misa is shin'yuu's little cousin. she worships shin'yuu and while she's not very good at dancing she tries to mix her dancing into her fighting like shin'yuu and koji do.

Last edited by misakiro on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I uh forgot to add some things^^)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 pm

go on and start rping misa ^^
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Kayzies!^^
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:58 pm

here's my digimon character's info

name:talon sandras
looks:she had long sandy hair that reaches her midback along with perky blue eyes and a smile that makes almost anyone smile with her. she wears a short red dress with pink under it. fishnet stockings with pink lace where it stops on her legs are used for fashion and nothing else. she usually wears a red beret thats is lined with pink where the hat meets her head. she wears a black lace choker with a large cross attached to it and dark red wrist bands.
personality:talon is a peppy girl but isn't a push over. she'll gladly fight her way out of things to protect her friends if she has to. she's always friendly to people she has just met and never seems to lose her temper unless you do something that in her book is really bad. she acts stupid even though she's one of the smartest girls in her class just so people don't make fun of her. she's independant and creative as well as coy.
digimon partner(s):dorumon and elecmon.
other info: talon secretly helps digimon in the real world who have no partners find them. the digimon love her so much they call her mom or mother. she usually hangs out with the digimon in an old abandoned factory that her family owns but never uses. she even had it redocorated so that the digimon could have different places that they felt comfortable in.she usually finds homes for the digimon in a week but there are a few that no one wants who have permanent homes in the factory, which is fine by her.
Back to top Go down
misakiro

misakiro

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:51 pm

here's another character the I made up a few weeks ago.^^

name: melody bara
looks:she has long light pink hair with silver streaks through it. red eyes are hidden behind her semi-long bangs. she wears what ever she can find.
personality:caring to most; don't let that fool you. she has a strong heart that helps her to get through the worst of times. she's always friendly and kind but is often shy and confused. she trys her best to look and act tough.
info:melody was raised by werewolves. she was found in a burning barn and while she doesn't know it her whole pack was destroied by hunters when she was young. not knowing who or what she is she tends to wander around from place to place since the pack that took her in was killed off by hunters too. accepted by most packs of wolves as the moon rose maiden she's often treated with respect though she does not understand why. melody works hard and never gives up which sometimes ends up landing her in bed with a feaver. she has no idea that she is a wolf, just as none of the wolves know. the smell of flowers is always around her.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 am

yay ^^
Back to top Go down
koji minamoto

koji minamoto

phase points : 35

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:10 am

kk I have one. its kinda based off of the song alice of human sacrafice (yeah shin's been showing it to everyone so she can try and make a rp and then a song. since I'm the first one to put mine in here I'll be the first alice in the rp)

name:blue daimond. (yes he has the same story as the one in the song...there are still some differences though)
info: blue sings to his wonderland day in and day out. people come from miles away just to hear this corrupted musician sing. his songs are always about things around him and though they sound happy they are dark and twisted. he's a kind hearted man and is said to have more wit then all of the alices put together. with a disturbed mind he created his wonderland with his songs hopping to escape the cruel reality of the realworld.
looks:long blue hair is braided tightly and left to dance down his back. soft and kind blue eyes look at the world he's created with a corrupted joy. a blue daimond is painted on his hands. he wears a white button up shirt along with black jeans. a light blue scarf is worn even if its too warm in his wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:49 pm

ahaha ^^ yat...sorry I stared that ^^ I showed it to her yesterday
anwho I'm not in this one XD I'm just gonna creep around the rp ^^
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm

shin question!! should my shaman king character be Hanikami or Mikimia???
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:43 pm

eh...make it hanikami kuz we all know and love her^^

-----------

Anime: Soul Eater

common name(what everone calls her/what she tells people her name is):trust

race: she's part witch part shinigami

weapons: you'll find out soon!;D

personality: no one can tell for sure because she always hides what she's feeling.

power: she can control all of the sins and manipulate how people feel

Last edited by shinyuu on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Character "Trust/Sin" Transfered over to this post by Administration)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:47 pm

yeah I need a character that isn't stupied XD
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:53 pm

well ya know someone has to stop shin from doing stupid things lol
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Every good Hanikami needs and Akahame, and every good Aka needs a lyserg
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:56 pm

bleh I'm mad at lyserg>.<
------

usename:shumichi tenshi
real life name:shin'yuu
class:flick reaper
weapon: the tranquil killer and angel's rage
weapon info: the tranquil killer is a weapon specially made for shumichi by her brother when he worked for cc corp. its one of the fastest killing weapons known to the world and also one of the highest level weapons. shumichi doesn't use it as much as she uses her original scythe, angel's rage.
level:?
info:involved in the cases of the cases of comatose shin'yuu investigated though the world with her little sister, the end result was that she and her sister were put into comatose by and aida. when their brother heard about this he made two vagrant AIs based off their old characters and programed them to act like the real people. she mostly wanders around "the world" boredly looking for pkers or pkkers.
looks:she has long wavy blond hair and neon green eyes. small white wings decorate her back along with a wave symbol that is painted on her back. she wears red bikini style armor and a armor bound mini skirt with a chain that hangs off and is attached to a large fan that she wears on her back.

Last edited by shinyuu on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : character no longer active)
Back to top Go down
kabutoishot

phase points : 13

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 am

>,> These people are all in the group called the "Insane Akatsuki", but not really Akatsuki... They're just insane people who like to kill other people. 8D Especially Naiteki who acts like the Joker. They also each have a number, and so i'll use their numbers to count down...

Name: Auno SaintBish (1)

Alt: None.

Character Origin: As a young boy, Auno was parentless, but his parents left him an astounding amount of money, along with their house, and all property throughout all of the world. As he grew older he found a mask that covered the mouth in his basement and Thus, he put it on, and his mind instantly was altered from young and restless boy to a calm and insane human. Auno also made a friend that year before he got the mask named Vincent! They've been friends ever since and Vincent vowed to never leave Auno's side. Auno provided the young Vincent a home, concidering his parents were also dead.

Appearance: http://kabutoishot.deviantart.com/art/Auno-I-Appear-143835216

Personality: Cannibalistic, insane, insanely smart (iq of around 180 and can use all areas of his brain, meaning he can lift things with his mind, move people or objects away from him when he wants, etc.)

Equipment: The simplicity of his eyes, he has no need when he runs a maufia like business and has 5 other people with insane powers.

Abilities: As shown in the image above, Auno can use his eyes to control people, due to a bloodline. And he usually only uses it for around 5 minutes, but if he wanted he could use it for an hour at tops. Auno also has the ability to appear places without actually being there, and he usually likes to make other people fully distraught and feel like they're being watched. It's him and his gangs favorite pass time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Naiteki (2)

Alt: None

Character Origin: No one really knows about Naiteki's origin, and he's never discussed it, but it's been heard he came from a place where it was always night, when the looney people were about and he would have to be one of them to be safe... Only tall tale's have been told of Naiteki's past, it's so shrouded in myst, no one knows. It doesn't even seem like he knows anymore...

Appearance: Like the Joker from batman, he has a huge scar running up his cheek and connected to his mouth, it bleeds 24/7 giving him the abnormal insane person look. He aslo has strange markings on his face that make the right side of his face look like a robot. The eye on the right side is also always covered up by a long stream of emo bangs, and it hides the whole right side of his face. He also wears a tight long sleeved shirt, and when it's off, his hand becomes a skeleton and strange edges appear on his shoulder, along with his arm becoming more and more skinny until it's tightly against his bone, giving you the creepiest person in the world.

Personality: Insane, likes to pretend he's happy, enjoys murdering people

Equipment: He carries his knife and that's it.

Abilities: He can make anyone crazy just by staring at them and then he usually kills them along with putting his usual mark, the smile of insanity. Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Vincent Aburame (Not a cannon but last name was taken from the show Naruto) (3)

Alt: ~None

Character Origin: As a young boy his parents were brutally murdered and thus he lived on the streets for around 2 years, until he met Auno, and then became friends. He swore his friendship to Auno foreever even through the odd times, the bad times, and good time. But he really thought he made a mistake when Auno found the mask, but he stayed friends, and they've been like that ever since.

Appearance: Black glasses and and adorable white hair, he usually wears a shirt that goes down and shows off his muscles, sort of what (apologize this analogy!)you may think a gay guy would wear. And then there's a black undershirt beneath it. He also wears the normal casual jeans.

Personality: Ditsy, fun, amusing, kind, gentle, hates people who are snobby

Equipment: He uses the Aburame bugs!

Abilities: He can do what any Aburame can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mikii Amaru (4)

Alt: None~

Character Origin: As a child, Mikii was raised to simply guard her household, thus she gained a wild amount of strength by doing so and practicing her ninja skills everyday for hours on end. And one day, as she was awaiting something to happen, a man in a suit came up to her and told her "You're Parent's are dead." and then he walked away... So then Mikii ran off and found Auno somewhere along the way, thus putting her in the oddballs group filled with looneys and more crazy people.

Appearance: She wears a long sleeved shirt with tight fishnet underneath. And she also wears sweat pants under her shorts.

Personality: Just like the others in the group insane, she can be kind though, she has a thing for Caru, she hates annoying people and usually she kills them...

Equipment: Her and her sword.

Abilities: She has lightning fast speed and uses that to her advantage, along with her years of training to be a renowned swordswoman.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Caru Maza

Character Origin: Shrouded in a myst at the moment, and not a tale has been told... But it's been heard through gossip that he destroyed his whole village...

Appearance: He's more fit as a Shino looking guy, short sleeved shirts though and fishnet that runs till it reachers his wrist. And he wears long black sweat pants, having a sash around his shoulder that carrys spray paint in it.

Personality: He's short tempered and hates how he's always partnered with Micheal, the annoying cat person, and he is also in love with art. Beleive it or not, he draws in his spare time!

Equipment: Spray Paint and Kunai.

Abilities: using his chakra to go into the spray paint, he can make what ever he sprays or draws real.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Micheal Cada

Origin: No one has a clue, but it's been thought that he was an alien from outer space and he was dropped off here because he annoyed everyone almost to death... <w< That's how Caru puts it...

Appearance: He has cat ears and usually wears stuff like Vincent. He walks on all fours, making him only seem more animal like and his cat tail flipping around everywhere.

Geneder: Male

Personality: Abnoxiously annoying, humorous, insane (as the rest), funny, kind, good natured (on the inside)

Equiptment: Him and his claws are all he needs to cut a person in half!

Abilities: Using his metal strong claws, he can cut anything at any time, and he uses his lightning fast speeds to repel him through trees and such. 83

-------------------------------------

I rp as all of them. A good rper can rp as anyone, any amount, and yada yada yada! 8D

Oh, and then's there's my persona. <w< We, I mean I, no we!

Name: Other Side (other wise known as OM)

Alt: Main Alt.

Appearance: Just like me.

Personality: COmpletely opposite to mine...

om- oh shut it Claire! I'm aloud to be strange!

me- <,<'' okay!
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Omg amazingness!! Can't wait
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:16 am

wait so anyone can rp as the "Insane Akatsuki"
Back to top Go down
AkeylaGingetsuei

AkeylaGingetsuei

phase points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Admistration Offically Recognizes these characters as the characters of Seigael , the new account of AkeylaGingetsuei

Hi! I just registered, and I really like this website!

Name: Akeyla Gingetsuei (Gingetsuei means SilverMoon in Japanese)

Rank: Lordess (The rank is from a story I am writing. XD)

Element: Dual (Light + Darkness)

Best friend: Akito Kingsorrow
Akito: You mean boyfriend. Very Happy
Akeyla: No I dont! Mad
Akito: Eep! Shocked

Appearance: Tall and thin (But also very healthy) with thick, semi-straight brown hair that gows down to my waist. My hair also has gray tips. My eyes are also gray. (the same color as the tips of my hair) I wear a black, off-shoulder short-sleeved shirt with black fish net gloves and a black fish net shirt underneath my black one. I wear dark blue jeans and a spiked belt, collar, and wristband on my left wrist. I also wear earrings with two black feathers on each side. When I am using magick or a very powerful attack, my eyes and hair tips will reveal their true color, which is a glowing, bright red. My eyes are also kind of 1/4 closed. When my wings are out, They are gray, unless I am using a powerful attack. When that happens, they glow a pure white.

Personality: I am semi-calm. As a Lordess, that is my job to be calm so that everyone in Deramoni (My home city) will live with little to no panick. I am not like the other lords and lordesses, though, for they only have one main element, while I use two primary elements. These elements are Light and Darkness. I am the heir to the Elite Gin Lordess, GinNiiji. Anyway, I am supposably a Dual because I am supposed to be a shadow lordess, but due to my glowing white wings, that is not possible. All of the other Shadow Lords and Lordesses have black or dark-colored wings. Now back to describing my personality. I can be very quiet, unless I am spoken to, or giving feedback on a question. (or giving my frofile, like right now) I am sometimes hard-headed and stubborn, but that gives me the ability to go through almost amything. One of my worst flaws, though, is that I am a procrastinator. I always wait until the last minute to do something...

Weaponry of Choice: I use mostly my darkness abilities, which include my ability to turn into a shadow, but I also use my apocolypse ability, which allows me to wipe out more than a hundred men in just one sweep of my sword. My sword is mostly my weapon of choice. It is obsidian with a silver celtic design running across the blade. The hilt is also a strong type of Silver called Melanium Texite (not a real-life metal) With a red crystal at the base.

Past: Ah, yes. My past... Not a very pleasant one, but I suppose I should tell you anyway. I was a "Surviving" Child. I was not supposed to be born. Actually, I was supposed to have dies two days after my own birth. Strangley enough... I didn't. My mother and father, though, were... cold, for lack of a better word, and didn't really care for me. My father actually left before I was born. My mother, on the other hand, left when I was seven years old, and never to be seen again. I figured out later that the Aneiyajuu had taken her life. Later, after about ten more years of fending for myself, I came across a small village. The City of the Moon, where the aneiyajuu were attacking again. They had become very agressive and power hungry. They were also filled with hate, for reasons I do not know of. Because of my curiosity, I stood upon the cliff above the village and looked down. To my horror I saw many villagers dead. Only two were still surviving... or so I had hoped. For there, a mother and her child were suddenly pounced upon by the leader aneiyajuu. My brave and c aring nature overcame my fear, and I roared in anger. "Enough!" I had growled into the night sky. All aneiyajuu had looked up to find what had roared so viciously. When they realized that it was a shadow ruler who had stopped them, they bolted away as fast as lightning. I quickly turned into a shadow cloud and flew across the village where the mother and child were laying. Sadly, I found the mother dead by a small pierce in the neck by the aneiyajuu's fangs. The child, however, was still alive. I used my riftwalkers ability, and sent the child into the OtherWorld, where I thought it would be much safer. The otherworld was the human world. Much, much later, after I had been recruited by the Lordess Republic, I was assigned to go and retrieve the small child again, though at the time, I did not know it was the same child that I had saved long ago. And... well... Right now my guide, Akito KingSorrow, and I are hiding from the cops in the OtherWorld. Seems wielding magick (Yes, that's how the Gin spell it. XD) wasn't such a good Idea...

Akito: It wasn't my fault!!!
Akeyla: You were the one who thought they should blow up a car!

Rank: Elite General (He's the Elite Lordess Ginniiji's son...)

Element: Fire

Best Friend: Akeyla Gingetsuei (Secretly likes Akeyla)
Akeyla: What? O_O
Akito: Nothing! Go away!

Appearance: straight black hair that goes down to his shoulderblades. His eyes are a hazel-gold color. Looks relatively handsome (To Akeyla, that is... XD) and always wears a black jacket. Wears navy-blue long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans.
Akeyla: Not much to tell about him..."
Akito: Hey!

Personality: Relatively quiet, giddyish, and talkative when around Akeyla (Don't want her to be bored, y'know?) Brave, with a sense of humor and sarcasm. Has a crush on Akeyla.

Weaponry of choice: Silver sword made of Melanium Texite (REALLY strong metal that looks like silver) Hilt is black with a crystal that looks as though there's a fire burning inside of it at the end.

Past: I haven't thought of one yet... XD

So Akeyla Gingetsuei is my true character, while Akito is just a minor character that I felt like including.

Hope you liked the Bio! ^^

~Akeyla Gingetsueihttps://nightphase.forumotion.com/u27

Last edited by Aggea on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : IMPORTANT NOTICE: Admistration Offically Recognizes these characters as the characters of Seigael , the new account of AkeylaGingetsuei)
Back to top Go down
http://whereimaginationsparks.webs.com
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

lolol XD really cool! I like it a tone ^^ now only if shadow hobo could post a chracter...but hes just got bad luck XD
Back to top Go down
AkeylaGingetsuei

AkeylaGingetsuei

phase points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 am

Aggea wrote:
lolol XD really cool! I like it a tone ^^ now only if shadow hobo could post a chracter...but hes just got bad luck XD

XD Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://whereimaginationsparks.webs.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 pm

name: lendax

gendre:male

personality:he is evil, always calm no matter what, ruthless, indifferent to everything and everyone, and enjoys to toy 'round with people's emotions

powers: Powerful control over darkness, and has swords that apear out of his wrists that are aout 2 and a half ft. long. He is wicked fast and nimble as well.

appearance: http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4xar1c

bio:

The dark powers and personality and just the being he is now comes from a demon spirit that's just always existed. It cannot disappear by any means other than being killed. (no starvation, disease, age, etc) and does not require oxygen. Unfortunately, it needs a host to survive. Can be anything that was alive, but humans last longest and allow the demon access to more of its true abilities. When inside a host, it's life is multiplied, but eventually, the body won't be able to handle the demon anymore and will "disappear" (even though when it takes over something, whatever was there before ceases to exist all together.) Before humans came into being, the spirit typically changed hosts every 100 years or so. Once humans came into being it skyrocketed to 170 years and increased as humans evolved. The more healthy the human is, the longer the life. It also can't over humans until after they reach the age of 20 years for some reason. However, it can wait dormant in a human until he/she reaches 20 if it get inside young enough (once they are a year old, his window has passed).

The demon used to be nameless, but once humans started naming themselves, it started taking on the name of the human who he had taken control of. It can also take on traits of the human if it finds them useful When he fought Heru, he (yes, when it has a host, it is called a "he") took on the name Alcir (pronounced "Al sir"). Alcir was 50 when the demon took over and only lasted 312 years. He is currently under the name Lendax. The human Lendax was very skilled with psychology and the demon liked that and uses it too screw with his victims' heads. Also, Lendax was 25 when he took over, so his life is expected to be incredibly long unless someone manages to kill him and his powers are at his highest currently possible. (if humans evolve enough, it is theoretically possible the demon could reach it's true power inside a host eventually, but it's not going to happen...)

Last edited by link mart hobo#7 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

kk all new comers! welcome to the site and have fun! if you have any questions I urge you to contact me! I'll help you in any way I can! and remember that the nightphase is there for everyone to socialize, have fun, and learn about different kinds of people and how we rp!
~shin'yuu
(leader)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:31 pm

bout time you posted something 7 *smacks with a fish* lol age classified
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm

where's my smack?! I post something outside of the pms in like forever and I get no smack?!
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:43 pm

yeah but hes my cousin XD I have to smack him right 7? *naps her bean sword before he can*
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:53 pm

buts I ish your best friend!!! I practicly live at your house!!!T.T you must not love me anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:41 pm

aww I'm sorry T.T *smacks with a toy fish*
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 pm

*rofl* wow really
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Your Characters!   Tell Us About Your Characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us About Your Characters!
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Nightphase works! :: Welcome!-
Jump to: