Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP personals basics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
RP personals basics Left_bar_bleue20/20RP personals basics Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

RP personals basics Empty
PostSubject: RP personals basics   RP personals basics Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 am

hey! shin here! basically this area is where you post if you have a RP idea and you want to figure out what others think. this of this as a bulletin board for rps. lets please keep this area pretty clean, I've been really really sick lately with migraines and what not and I don't feel like going through and fixing this. please only post a maximum of five personals per week.....thats one for each day of the school week......I figured since I'm sure you guys must have alot of ideas.....and there's not as many of us as there used to be......it'd be nice to have a place to put our ideas out before actually rp......this makes it easier for rps to be organized and no one's feelings will get hurt when they post something and no one responds.

~shin
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
RP personals basics Left_bar_bleue20/20RP personals basics Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

RP personals basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP personals basics   RP personals basics Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Okay, So I've moved all the inactive rp ideas to this spot. X3 I cleaned up like a good girl Shin...

Anyways....

IMPORTANT:

When you see an ad (rp) that you want to partake in, and the group (or pair) wants to start the rp, tell me where to move it to. I will move it to the desired RP area and you can begin.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com

RP personals basics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Nightphase works! :: Welcome! :: RP personals-
Jump to: