Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

create a hunter/join the hunter society

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
create a hunter/join the hunter society Left_bar_bleue20/20create a hunter/join the hunter society Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

create a hunter/join the hunter society Empty
PostSubject: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

come one come all you can make your very own hunter team or register a character into the hunter society data banks!

if you're creating a hunter team there are a few rules to follow:

1: a hunter team consists of the following
one technitian
two feild hunters
pets are optional
and one to two book worms

2: hunters are a race of people known for breeding with various different other races, but please keep the number of races per hunter to a minamum of two

3:there's no limit to the types of hunters when it comes to species, so get creative! you can even make your own race if you want!

4: each feild hunter specializes in a type of supernatural monster type and are labeled according by the powers they have so message me and ask about the type you want to hunt and I'll tell you the power they'll have

5:no god moding please.....there are no all powerful hunters other than the high head which is the oldest hunter alive.

6:all hunter teams made can be used as normal characters without using up a character slot

7:if you do post a hunter team just know that you're helping audeties expand and you had a hand in the creation of it

8:over all have fun!
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
create a hunter/join the hunter society Left_bar_bleue20/20create a hunter/join the hunter society Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Well that automatically knocks out Omnias XD

I made like seven new omnias :O
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:57 pm

omnias as a race are acceptable ^^
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 pm

But an omnia is literally a god mod unless you mary sue / gray stu them with some odd defect that omniasdont have Surprised
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:07 pm

well they have weaknesses so they should be okay^^
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 pm

-hides- just barely.......
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 pm

weeeeeeeell I'm the god of audeties and I say it goes lolX3
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:17 pm

pssst.... you should reply to graveyard and majeh...
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

I agree!!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:36 pm

I didX3 I never pass up a clear chance to ship shin with someone lol brb though I have to eat dinner
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 am

Firstly... you are such a cheaters XD Solving our characters problem this way. Second..........Shhhhhhhhhiinn We already added our Audeties characters. Do they use up a character slot??
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 am

I think anyone who makes a hunter should use up a character to make it....just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 pm

welp if they're posted here then they don't the whole team must be used in the rp we're the creaters so we don't count
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:25 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:39 pm

I guess that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 am

Mkay.....I think I get it...........
We're still cheating though......using the Nightohase minons to fix the character problems.......
X3
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:58 am

cause sometimes, rules are made to be broken XD
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:30 pm

thats the whole point of the nightphase aggs, we're here to do things others wont and be what others wont be
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 pm

lol, cause we're that awesome XD
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Huh?? Do things others won't and be what others wont be...?
I don't get it.
I just thought that seven was my slave.... *smacks seven with a bean sword* Work Slave!!!
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm

yo, I am slave to no one!! *smacks with a home run bat*
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:51 pm

you are a slave of mine!!! *dodges and falcon punches* FAce it!!
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Nope. If anything, you're MY slave!!! *uses donkey kong as a meat shield and than as a projectile*
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 pm

*screams and hits the ground as dk flies over* Oh Yeah?!?! How do you figure that!!!
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Because I said so! XD
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Well I said you're not!!
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 pm

well, my saying so is better than you're saying I;m not!! so there! >.<
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:38 pm

How you you figure that? Because clearly my saying "you are" is stronger and more poited then you're saying "I'm not".
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

I figure my reasoning because I am more awesome than you and that's that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: create a hunter/join the hunter society   create a hunter/join the hunter society Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

create a hunter/join the hunter society
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next