Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

herpa derp mesra perp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 am

"Didn't quite answer my question, but that's still pretty interesting."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

phase points : 979
nightphase rep. : 11

nightphase file
herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

He paused a moment. Yeah, it would hurt liek hell, but it wouldn't be bad to re form his body. It had taken quite a beating. Rodney hadned him the gun. "Do it. Go ahead, I'll show ya."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 am

Hobo7 refused the gun, "Not what I was getting at. I believe you guys won't disappear like normal humans. But you mentioned something about 'special conditions' and I was wondering what those conditions were. Not to use against you of course, but in case I ever find myself against another of your kind."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:41 am

"Well it would be easier to explain if you could actually see it, but okay." Rodney stuffed the gun back into his jeans. "We have somethin like a soul, it's essence. Unless you smash it or eat it, we can always get right back up rarin to kick bunghole and tear off heads."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 am

Aggea stared at the ground. Ohhhhhhhhhh fart.
The snow globe glass was broken open. The gunsshot had spoked Aggy, so she had almost dropped it. The the familiar sound of Rodney's voice in the distance had spooked her even more. She had dropped the globe.
There was only one connerner of the globe broken op. Just one piece of glass. The impact of it hitting the floor only sounded like she had put it on the selve very rougly. No one seemed to notice...
Wondering fearfully what Shin ment by "another one", but seeing how terribly busy Shin was talking to Rodney, she thouight to save the questions fro later, so Aggy silently scooped up the snowglobe, and through it into the endless void inside her bag.
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:32 pm

**twitched softly as he felt his home shake violently. "the hell???" he asked and looked around. he was somewhere dark. he had no idea where though. he wasn't in his usual home, the snow globe.**

shin sighed at the boys before she went back to aggea, "what are you doing??"she asked with a smile. the young woman had a nagging feeling again, like she had so long ago when he had died. shrugging it off she moved her bangs from her eyes and giggled softly. "find anything interesting???"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am

Her face quivered.
Not that she was going to admit to that, because that would be a sign of guilt. Now was not the time..
"Neeeeeeeeeh, but what about that guy?? Are there really more..Omin...Omini...."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 am

"More here, or in general? There are thousands of us back home. Reason I left..." Rodney growled and twirled the gun on his finger, the saftey on.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Hobo7 looked up at Rodney. "Huh... what about Omnias here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Aggea coppied 7's look, only hers seemed wide eyed with her gleaming hazle eyes. "Why'd you leave???"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Rodney's breath hitched. "You guys dunno how much danger yer in if they're here... Mostly fr'm me." He started to explain, and put a hand against his brow. "I left.. I left cause we're forced to kill eachother." His voice became strained, and visions of multiple blood bathes flashed in his mind.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 pm

shin walked back in and stood there seeing rodney's expression. frowning she sighed, "okay...look....I donno whats going on....but we know how you feel...at least...I do..."she muttered and looked away. "either way....if anyone wants to hurt you....they'll have one pissed off angel of life and vacation(s)...and the dragon of hell to deal with...."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Hobo7 looked down in thought. "Do these Omnias carry valuable items on them ever? If so, a founder of Link Mart will also be willing to help out."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Aggea raise her hand. She saw the pain in Rondey and was sorry that she asked and made him feel that. So, in exchange, she threw a smile on her face and raise her hand. "I'll help too Mister!! you can definately count on me!!!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:32 pm

shin smiled and patted aggea's head, "don't worry aggs, the whole nightphase will help him....I mean after all they are part of our little family.''
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Rodney was not surprised by their egerness to help out, but shook his head again. "You seriously want to help, right? Then I suggest that if you see one, you don't help. We can copy cany ability or power you have and use it against you. That.. That's why the only way to get out is to run away and fake your vacation(s)." He explained, voice still strained. Rodney may have had that tough guy personalty, but he wasn't always like that. He was changed to be like this by his Omnia lifestyle though. What if he had only stayed..... He shook his head again and ran a hand through his black hair. "Family huh...." He huffed and nearly whispered. "It's been so long since someone's called me that..."
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Hobo7 thought of something, a loophole, if you will. "They can copy abilities and powers right? But can they copy physical weapons? Such as a bow with magic arrows or a giant hammer, etc."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Rodney nodded, with his mind now back on the current situation. "Sorta, some can copy that... Uh... something weapon type Omnias.... Devil type... I dunno, but some can turn themselves into it. I actually copied that and my Shelby. Others can copy what a weapon can do. It depends on the Omnia." He explained and sat down due to is feet hurting. Damn uncomfortable shoes.... He continued to explain.
"We function in ranks and types. First are natural Omnias, like me an' my bro Pivon. I was made into one by a dragon. Other natural Omnias are born that way, but it's rare cause us natural ones are dying out. Created Omnias are different. They're much stronger than normal Omnias, but they're are a disadvantage. They can't have kids unless they do it with a natural Omnia, and for some reason, never imprint on Omnias, so they rarely mate." He took a breath and continued. That's why we're dying out... he thought, and got back to explaining.
"First are rank one Omnias. We only have one other form, a combo of a dragon and some animal. They're weak, but still more powerful than a normal species. Rank 2 Omnias have a form thats 2 animals and a dragon, and so on until Rank 3. This is when ya get a choice. You can stay a normal Omnia but gotta 'see' the High Omnias, or become an Elite. There are only two elites, Pivon and his mate Ember cause these High Omnias, they kill anyone who goes to see em. It's why they're the strongest."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:11 pm

shin nodded, "I see......is there a limit to creating an omnia?? because that makes me a little worried.....see we're locked in a war with a religious cult that thinks they can kill me...and then harness the power in the two angels residing inside me...and my own power....that grave outside....is empty....they tore the dragon resting there from his waiting rebirth which caused him to become angry and resentful....they lied to him...and made him thing........."she paused as she looked away for a moment trying to fight back the tears. "they made him think that we used him....then left him for dead.....so now they've got an emotionally unstable dragon thats capable of pretty much anything....the more time he spends alive the more enraged he becomes and the more powerful he gets....they've only attacked us once....but that was enough to nearly kill his brother...and myself....if they find out that dragons can create omnias......then we've got a real problem on our hands..."
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Rodney shook his head sadly. "No. All the dragon has to do is infect a person with their aura. After long enough, they become one. If someone is near them too long it happens. Hell, even some strong Omnias can do it too. I can, but only if I remove my motif form first." He stood up again. "Of course, some people are immune to it, and never become omnias. Others just have to awaken first. There also is another way to make an Omnia, the last ofthe humans back home figured it out and made my bro-partner's mate that way." He paused to chuckle. "Fell for her at first sight... Anyway, it's the created Omnias you really have to worry about. I'm not in the ranking system, I just kept on absorbing Omnia's essences freely to become as strong as I wanted."
He looked around and then rolled his shoulders. "Normal Omnia's are easy to take on. We actually tend to learn our abilities, not just copy them, so there is room for error. Created ones only copy, so it's always perfect, every single time. The only reason we haven't died out yet is cause... -he chuckles again and glances at shin- we tend to sleep around a bit, so our kids wind up being Omnia eventually." He silently wondered if he had any kids, he knew more than likely he did, but wondered if there were any he hadn't outlived.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 pm

twitched slightly noticing him glance at her rolling her eyes she wondered how her children where doing, granted they weren't angels like her....but they had her slight immortality and ability to be reborn. "peetinkle....well either way an army is still pretty hard to handle......I donno though, because even if he did create an army of omnias......he'd still be thousands of millions of times more powerful than a hundred dragons combined......"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:15 pm

"Well wouldn't it depend on the dragon? I mean, if it was a bunch of freakin wyrms then hell to the f*ckin no, that could beat em any day. But if it was a bunch of hatchlings, then of course. Depends on the Omnias too. An army of elites (not that they exist) is very different than someone like my ol' partners kid who just awakened." Rodney leaned against the wall and then quickly drew his gun again. "Quiet..."

Claire stummbled down the hall, sniffling with snot and tears running down his face, and pushed his body against Rodney, who cringed. "Ronneey I was lost an so scaarrrreddd!" The teen wailed, shaking violently.
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:06 pm

( (SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN POST SUMTHIN ))
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm

[Nevermind! I'm posting! This conversation was intense! Time to get sidetracked! XD]

Aggea blinked. She hadn't understood anything of what was just said, But that all didn't matter now. the brune had a dirtraction, "You!!! Hiya!!!" she giggled. Rushing past Rondey and getting right in Claire's face. "Watcha doin?? Oh that's right!! I kinda lost you didn't I?? And it looks the like the girls left huh...Hm, I was suppose to show you guys around, I kinda forgot, my bad!!!"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Claire nearly leaped up into Rodney's arms from being startled, and the older man pushed him away, revealing that there was snot all on the front of his buttoned up jacket. "eww.." Rodney took it off and put the coat on the ground, kicking it with his foot a little. "I wonder if they made it back to Teras alright..."
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 am

[hehe...claire X3]

Aggy blinked. "Teras?? Uh...never mind. I proably wouldn't understand, even if ou told me..." Then, she picked up his coat. "I can go was this!! If you want! I can make it nice and spanky clean again!!"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 am

Rodney shook his head. "Naw, I have few others at home, better ones. Plus it got kinda destroyed earlier..." He kicked it again, revealing a dark bloodstain on the back of it, only slightly darker than the rest of the coat. "Is there anywhere we can stay for the night?" He yawned and patted Claire's shoulder. "We should find the car before we do...." Claire nodded in agreement. "Isn't that weapon in the ba-" Rodney slapped the kid on the back to make his stop talking.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Hobo7's eyes lit up with interest. "Oh, what kind of weapon is it?"
Back to top Go down
ChiKiUn

ChiKiUn

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Rodney opened his mouth to say something, then slapped Claire in the back of the head. Claire yelped and then punched him in the shoulder before apologizing. "One I shouldn't tell you about, but I'm going to anyway." Rodney sighed and sat down. "The few humans left made it, it kills gods. It doesn't just kill them though, it takes their essence and can make a human a god. That's why we killed them and took it." He explained with a few hand motions.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Hobo7 looked just a little too interested in it. "Make a human a God huh...?" He thought about that idea for a little than decided he didn't really like it. He liked living and stealing on his own skill. That weapon seemed too overpowered and would take the thrill away from the hunt, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: herpa derp mesra perp   herpa derp mesra perp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

herpa derp mesra perp
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: Graveyard-
Jump to: