Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

super dupers and villans event!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
super dupers and villans event! Left_bar_bleue20/20super dupers and villans event! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

super dupers and villans event! Empty
PostSubject: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:08 pm

heeeeeeeey all! I thought up an uber duber awesome event! okay what I want you to do is rack your brain!! really get creative!
think of a super hero and some super villans who oppose him! I'll be judging them along with koji, but remember! there's no such thing as a bad idea!
we'll be picking four winners! the prizes are as followed

1st-three extra character spaces plus the chance to work with kiki to make a picture to post on deviantart. all credits will go to you for your idea

2nd- two extra character spaces and the picture

3rd-one extra space and the picture

4th-one extra character space
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file
super dupers and villans event! Left_bar_bleue20/20super dupers and villans event! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:14 pm

so we just gotta think of a hero??
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:16 pm

a hero and some villans to go along with it.....oh and btw.........I'm not gonna encourage any wise ass ideas.......like if you enter in someone named boobwoman.....I will find you and kick yer ass personally.........lets keep this real folks.....this is meant to be fun.....don't screw it up for the rest of us
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

phase points : 2182
nightphase rep. : 1

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:25 pm

can we use chacacters that we posted in "tell us about your characters" ?
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-hobo07.deviantart.com/
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:34 pm

hmmm...thats a good question....yes! as long as they have a super power and are original! and remember the super villans!! we can't forget them
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:50 pm

awnsome!!! Yeah! X3
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:31 pm

actually i was going to use characters i already made for both
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:52 pm

uh-huh....well enter it in and see what happens
Back to top Go down
megothrough300

phase points : 73

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:43 am

Cool. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:55 pm

okay, im submitting my entry
villian:
name: lendax

gendre:male

personality:he is evil, always calm no matter what, ruthless, indifferent to everything and everyone, and comes from kingdom hearts

powers: dark magic, has swords that apear out of his wrists that are aout 2 and a half ft. long(which he can throw at his oppnent, but that takes a lot of his energy)

appearance: always wears a long, black robe with a king mickey symbol, covered by a heartless symbol, he has blood-red eyes, and razor sharp teeth, he is about 6.1ft tall

hero:
name: Heru Sotsu

age (before death): 47

personality: doesn't work well in a team (but will if there aren't any better opions) and strategic

weapon: a 1ft. 6in. long blade that can shoot lightning out of its side

appearnce: 5ft 9 in, usually wears blood-red robes, has black hair, has a pale sunken face, and saphire blue eyes

backround info: Heru was once a ruthless outlaw. He stole, murded, and did countless other crimes. Eventually justice caught to him and he was killed. Naturlly he went to the underworld after death. After a few thousand years he escaped and now wants to make amens for the terrible sins he commited in his life.

(btw, when does this thing end?)
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Now it's my turn!! XD
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Hero:

Kukulu
Description: No more then a spirit of a young child. She appeared singally from light, a power still unkown. Though shy and know as bad luck, she gaurds one person till there lifes end. However, she often appears to many others in a desperate time of need. Her famous phrases consist of "Fear not...", "exuse me, what about my bear?", and "thank you for soothing out my broken wing
Powers: Angel like stuff =o
His includes orbs of light, a flight

Villan:

Falther
Description: A spirit of a teen that remains earth bond. He only wants to see this pitiful earth blown up.
Powers: controlling others, exlplosions, fire blasts
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 pm

cool, i like the villian
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 pm

eh.....well.....koji's going on a kiki rampage so.....I guess I'll be closing this one?? it lasted longer than I thought.....the only two people who really participated were aggea and link....so they get the prizes.....fun fun.....anyways.....eh...what were the prizes again??
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 pm

okay! so first is aggea.......kuz hers sounds epic and a few other leaders agreed........and second is link....
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm

yay!!! i got 2nd place by default XD
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

You know, this would of been so much better of an event, I f we have more active users at the time >.<
Back to top Go down
link mart hobo#7

link mart hobo#7

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 am

yep, it really would've. I think it was around the time when our active users left though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super dupers and villans event!   super dupers and villans event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super dupers and villans event!
Page 1 of 1