Nightphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightphase

The Nightphase --Note: If your are first time vistior, please, take a look at Welcome! for information on the site. Thanks!! SPOILER ALTERT. Beware of spoilers that may appear durning your roleplays and conversations!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the darkest ladies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suitchi

Suitchi

phase points : 599
nightphase rep. : 3

nightphase file
nightphase training room:
the darkest ladies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20the darkest ladies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

the darkest ladies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Smirked what are you some kind of a coward?" He breathed in deep breaths." Going to wipe my memory clean and be done with it like that? Only a coward would do some thing like that absolutely spineless if you ask me. And I don't take to kindly to people who attack others just for fun so why don't you face me like a true person or are you scared of a normal person as you stated. Maby you'll find I'm not as normal as you might think."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

phase points : 1454
nightphase rep. : 0

nightphase file
the darkest ladies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20the darkest ladies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm

walking over to him the girl kissed him while she took out a strange charm and pressed it to his chest forcing a dark energy into his body and making him pass out. "he should do nicely......."she smiled.
"you're sure are a sleezy woman shin'yii!"laughed the cat.
"well....it comes naturally"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

phase points : 2752

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:48 pm

The brown haired girl sat on a branch, hympotised into the scene and wondering what wonderous things were happening out there. The branch began to crack underneth her, and suddnely she found herself falling.
[gwad...I made Aggy feel fat! XD]
Back to top Go down
https://nightphase.forumotion.com
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Kissed her back but fell on to the ground passed out.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

once she brought him home she took the symbol out and pressed it to his chest again pouring her dark energy into him, "this better be worth it....."she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Aggea lay in sleep at the bottom of the tree. She stirred a bit, yawning and rubbed her. "Owie~~" she said with a yawn. "Koji always said I had enough stupity to cusion any fall" she blinked. looking at a purplish thing. It did not look amused.
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Aster thought in his mind he wasnt completely unconsious." I can't let her do this to me what ever she did it's slowly taking control I can feel my mind sliping away." He concentrated he could feel himself coming back slowly but barely what ever he was fighting wanted to stay,
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:25 pm

heading back to her home, the park she sighed. "man....today's been stressfull....."shin sighed as she looked to her partner, tobucatmon.
"hey.....shin'yii...I was thinking..."
"uh-oh!"she giggled. "there's something you don't see everyday!"she giggled.
"I'm serious.....I don't trust lilithmon....I mean...she's always promised to protect us from the dangers of the other tamers....but.....taking control of a human boy?"
"maybe she needs a new toy?"shin laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"So who are you??" Aggea asked, blinking rapildy.
The creature contiued to ignor her and walk away, but she trailed behind closely. She noticed his big green eyes, much like her own, foucused on the forward.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:31 pm

[gwa >.< I ish such a noob! XD]
Back to top Go down
Suitchi

Suitchi

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Aster eyes opened as he breathed heavily he heard a loud wailing and saw some kind of creature fading away near him." What the hell is going on?" He stood up he had obviously won that battle of wills. What ever she had done to him he'd killed it before it could be finished. He felt completely energized as though he'd received an electric jolt. He started off at a jog determined to find this girl.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:42 pm

walking by the purple digimon and the girl she looked back and blinked. "huh....cool....and impmon..."she said to herself before starting on her way with her partner. lilithmon soon appeard in the form oh shin's shadow.
"the energy has been sucsessfully implanted....you've done good....."the shadowy digimon said.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:51 pm

"Waitup!!! oh waitwaitwai!!" she squeeled. she made a lundge to grab him, but missed. The impmon turned around with a fireball floating above it's pointer.
"Leave me alone,will ya, girl." impmon said irritently.
Aggea blinked.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

tobucatmon turned on her heels and ran to the purple digimon and girl. "tobu tobu pheonix!"she giggled as she jumped up and spat a fire ball at the digimon.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Aggea blinked again. Impmon set his fireball flying. "Another--" impmon started.
Aggea picked him up, pulling his cheeks apart. "Its not nice to point fire balls at people!!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:09 pm

tobucatmon fell flat on her face. "wh-wha???"she asked.
"tobu!!!"shin called as she ran over to the cat digimon. "the hell's wrong with you running off like that?!"
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:24 pm

"More pathectic Digimon that fallow tamers. Come over here kitty boy!" impmon grumbled.
"Hey!!" Aggea tugged harder. "Not nice!!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:38 pm

"ohhhhhh bring it purple butt!!!!' tobucatmon yelled.
shin grabbed tobu and sighed. "sorry! she's recently been fixed so she's grumpy! hahaha"shin laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:11 am

Aggea blinked, setting Impmon down.
"That's right, you'd better let go of me!" he shouted at her. Aggea stepped over Impmon and looked at Tobucatmon straight in the face. "Pritty!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:32 pm

tobucatmon laughed. "well I don't like to toot my own horn but....yeah I am pretty aren't I?"she smirked as she smoothed her fur some.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:47 pm

She blinked and clapped.
Impmon narrowed his eyes at shin "So who are you?"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:02 pm

"me?"shin blinked. "I'm just a tamer....why? do I seem different?"she smirled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Impmon looked away, hopping to the side. "Whatever tamer." he said, rushing off.
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:09 pm

"your digimon isn't very social is he?? anyways! do you go to the highschool??"she asked aggea.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Digimon?" she blinked "Whats a digimon??"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

"you're new to this huh? a digimon is a digital monster...they team up with people called tamers.....our job's to take care of and protect digimon, but also build long lasting friendships with them. your friend there is a digimon, an impmon to be exact. which makes him a dark attribute! cool huh?"shin smiled. "my name's shin'yuu but everyone calls me shin! this is my digimon and bestfriend tobucatmon!" she said while pointing to tobu.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Aggea blinked again. "Names Aggea!! the other guy...little thingy....I have no idea who he is...I only met him...like an minute aago!"
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:31 pm

"huh?? really?? well...I'd keep an eye out for him! kuz he might be your partner!"she laughed. "but he wont officially be your partner untill you have these!" she said while holding up a deck of digimon cards and her digi-scanner. "I use these to make tobucatmon do all sorts of cool stuff! wanna see?"she smiled as she held out her deck for aggea to look at. "these are just normal trading cards...you can buy them anywhere...they're pretty cool."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aggea
Admin
Aggea

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:34 pm

"trading cards?? Ohohoh! I wanna see!!!" she smiled. "hold on...wered the klittle thingy go..."
Back to top Go down
shinyuu

shinyuu

nightphase file

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:36 pm

"huh? oh she's looking around. she likes to wander around, so I use this card on her. "she said holding up a card with a disappearing digimon. "with this she can move around without being seen by anyone and I get to keep those b**tards at the digi-corp from taking her away..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the darkest ladies   the darkest ladies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the darkest ladies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightphase :: Outside :: lovely prarie-
Jump to: